Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is it ok to keep carbs as only a small percentage of calories like just fruit/ dried fruit and oatmeal? As in the dairy (milk/ yogurt), beans and nuts/ nut butters that have some carbs in them have alone or with a little bit of carb (i.e. sugar in the baked beans/ tea w the date syrup) and then eat the meat, cheese, and eggs with fruit, dried fruit, or oatmeal. I just add the coconut oil and butter into stuff wherever I can for lower fat items like oatmeal eggs and beans. I know this is not a low carb diet just want to make sure that is enough carbs coming in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would love to have that ability, or even just to do a very straightforward thing where I do simple blood tests on people, or give them some very simple supplement, one at a time, to see what happened. All swaying studies are SO ridiculously complicated that it's almost as if they're trying not to come up with any obvious and clear cut answers (which, that very well may be as most of them are selling something).

Salmon is great, I'd keep it to 2x a week (I like everyone to stick with no more than twice a week on fish due to the potential for mercury contamination)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sway coming up! Nervous

I read a bit where exposure to hubby’s semen is good for raising hormone levels but how would one start that now without risking getting preggo if one hasn’t had their 1st pp cycle yet? Ovulation strips and just test before dtd?

Did you see the study where women with higher blood pressure conceive more sons?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also could I use raw whole milk and yogurt? There is a local dairy by me.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sway coming up! Nervous

So far I’m doing
    Oats with whole yogurt
    Tea 4 bags w date syrup and cream or whole milk
    Almonds/ walnuts/ pumpkin seeds/ pistachios and dried fruit and an apple
    2-4 Eggs, coconut water and broccoli or cauliflower
    Matcha w date syrup and whole milk or cream
    Cheese
    Cashews
    Red meat with dinner of veggies and salad
    Berries and peanut butter

1 calcium tab
    1 omega 500mg
    1 women’s one a day prenatal
    1 probiotic
    1200 mg folic acid

How are we looking? I’m suspicious of matcha bc I haven’t seen many blue sweaters use it and read somewhere it may mess up your cycle?

Last edited by Thefinalcountdown; February 22nd, 2022 at 01:50 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thefinalcountdown View Post
    Is it ok to keep carbs as only a small percentage of calories like just fruit/ dried fruit and oatmeal? As in the dairy (milk/ yogurt), beans and nuts/ nut butters that have some carbs in them have alone or with a little bit of carb (i.e. sugar in the baked beans/ tea w the date syrup) and then eat the meat, cheese, and eggs with fruit, dried fruit, or oatmeal. I just add the coconut oil and butter into stuff wherever I can for lower fat items like oatmeal eggs and beans. I know this is not a low carb diet just want to make sure that is enough carbs coming in.

As long as you're having at least SOME carbs with meals and snacks. Even something like sweet flavored salad dressing like thousand island or ketchup on meat that is enough. Beans and nuts have both protein and a fair bit of carbs in them so they count as both. Dairy foods I think it's best to count them as protein and then have a small amount of carbs to add to them as full fat dairy is lower in carbs.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I read a bit where exposure to hubby’s semen is good for raising hormone levels but how would one start that now without risking getting preggo if one hasn’t had their 1st pp cycle yet? Ovulation strips and just test before dtd?

Did you see the study where women with higher blood pressure conceive more sons?

Many of us with all boys actually just use fertility awareness AS our birth control. So we are just monitoring our cycles somewhat (you do not need to temp and track or anything, just be aware of when you're fertile) and then use birth control or pull out during our fertile period. My husband and I have used that method for decades and so we're always having unprotected sex out of the fertile window and being careful when I'm close to ovulation.

So you'd just have sex early and late in the month and avoid the middle, but just be aware it's easier if you're having regular cycles to do this.

Yes, I've seen that study before. Having high blood pressure really is not what sways. It's the underlying REASON for the high blood pressure - whether that is PCO-tendencies or dietary factors (eating more meat, possibly?) or body mass or even having anxious, control freak tendencies. Or some other thing we aren't even guessing at just yet.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also could I use raw whole milk and yogurt? There is a local dairy by me.

If you'd like, but in most cases that would not be fortified and there is always the possibility of communicable disease with raw milk (that's not a criticism, just a possibility!)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks fab to me!

The main reason why people haven't used matcha is simply because it's sort of "newfangled" for many people. I find most blue swayers are VERY limited, un-experimental eaters and aren't super into trying things like kombucha, matcha, kefir, etc. (there's a minority who do eat these things but they're also often highly restrictive eaters at the same time, vegans, vegetarians, or people who eat very healthy foods)

Green tea of any sort has the potential to mess with cycles. While some sites claim this is due to "caffeine" it really seems to be something in green tea and not black tea or coffee. I would not avoid matcha because of that. If it were to happen we'd just dial it back some on your intake.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just read where erm… drinking your husband’s “special sauce” helps the body do its thing and I sent it to my husband he said “KEEP READING THAT FORUM!”
    We usually do pull out method it’s worked so far except the three times we didn’t I just don’t know when I’m going to ovulate the first one so I’ll use the strips then I guess?
    Yeah the dairy thing has me a little uneasy as to the possibility of diseases… it’s raw probably a bad idea before ttc

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast